The fees for your place at Home Orchard will be negotiated by your Funding Provider with the Home Orchard Management Team.
If you are funded by a Local Authority, You may be required to make a service user contribution towards these fees, the level of this contribution will be set by your funder.
The weekly fee covers:
- A private bathroom.
- Access to a range of activities (some activities carry an additional fee e.g. cinema, outings etc).
- All meals. Participation in planning, preparation and serving meals will be encouraged.
- Support to do laundry and maintain personal and communal areas.
- Transport will be available to enable you to pursue outside interests.
- Agreed staff support ratio to meet your needs.
- Managerial support to monitor the quality of your care package, and to ensure delivery of your care package.